Have you ever stared absently at different versions of what looks like the same thing until it gets dark? Or maybe wasted an hour weighing up why ‘34’ is a better choice than ‘39’ for Lotto America. Can I hear you screaming “I want my CBD oil — but what do I pick?!”
Trying to find the right CBD product can be a challenging task. Since its legalization back in June 2018, the number of CBD products on the market has skyrocketed.
I Want My CBD! 5 Key Tips for Buying CBD Products
Don’t panic! We’re here with 5 tips that will make sure you not only find the right CBD product for you, but get the best CBD for your buck too! So, let’s get started.
1. Do a little research
I’m going to start by stating the obvious: Check the laws in your state regarding CBD oil and cannabis first!
Federal Law gives the okay to a THC concentration of 0.3% or less, but if you want higher, you’ll have to hope you’re in a state that has legalized recreational cannabis.
To help find the best product for you, you’re going to want to begin with a little research. Start here, read more, and get a good understanding of what CBD oil is, its many benefits, and the different types of CBD products available.
2. Choose the Right Product for You
There are four different types of CBD products. Each of them provides a different way to take CBD oil.
- Ingestion – you can take CBD oil as capsules or add CBD oil to your own food or even buy pre-made CBD infused foods such as ‘gummies’
- Sublingual – this involves applying a few drops under your tongue, holding it in your mouth for 30 seconds and then swallowing.
- Topical Application & Balms – these are mainly used for sore muscles, migraines and skin conditions.
- Inhalation – this involves taking the CBD oil with a vape pen.
3. Know What You Want
The best way to decide what type of CBD product is right for you is to consider what you want out of It.
- Taste – it might matter to you, it might not. Pastes, concentrates and stronger products are strong in flavor due to their high concentration of CBD. Vape oils and edibles can be flavored (although sometimes not so naturally). Capsules or Balms are a tasteless option.
- Budget – CBD products can be priced anywhere from $10 or less to $150 or more. As with everything, cheaper isn’t always better and expensive doesn’t always mean quality.
- Time to Kick In – different methods of taking CBD to affect how it affects you. Inhalation effects you quickly, but it is processed by the body quickly so it usually wears off after an hour or two. Edibles and capsules take longer as they are broken down in the stomach, but the effects last longer.
- Ease of Use – there’s not much to it, but putting a drop of something under your tongue or popping a pill is easier than buying a vaporizer, learning how to use it and maintaining it.
- Dosage – start out with 2-3 mg a day and go from there. You can always increase the dose as you go, but taking too much can lead to lethargy, an upset stomach, and even diarrhea.
4. Find a Reputable Company to Buy From
Now you know exactly what type of product you want, it’s time to decide who to buy it from. Here are three things to check before you part with your cash.
- GMP Certified Logo – agencies control the authorization and licensing for manufacturers to be able to legally sell CBD products. If you don’t go through them you don’t get this logo. If it doesn’t have this logo, don’t buy it.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA) – This is a document produced by a third-party testing facility that verifies a product‘s components and concentration. Make sure the company you buy from can provide you with this.
- Customer Reviews – Read what people have to say on the products you’re interested in.
5. Go Get Your CBD Oil!
You’ve been crying out “I want my CBD oil” for long enough.
You’ve read this, you’ve done your research, you can now be sure of what you’re putting in your body.
Now all that’s left to do is make your purchase.
Don’t forget to browse through more of our blogs for the latest on all things CBD, plus a whole lot more.
The Importance of Conducting Regular Medical Background Checks in HealthCare
As a healthcare organization, you want to hire workers to provide excellent patient care. However, this can only be easy…
How to Choose the Right Emergency Restoration Services
A restoration company can help restore your home to livable after a disaster has damaged it. This includes water damage,…